No, I’m not frustrated. I was looking at my feedburner stats and saw that someone typed in “dull ache of frustration” as a google search topic. I am number one on the page, thank you very much! I have found odd search terms in the past, but this one takes the proverbial cake.
Scribbit did a Thursday 13 once on search terms that led people to her blog. I’ll do one today as well.
- “t”–what does this mean? Why is someone looking for “t?” And, why does my blog come up in their search?
- “kidman movie is atheist“–around thirty or so searches leading to my blog, based on the snopes article I cut and pasted–that post got me a lot of traffic!
- “sweet lolita“–this is a two-edged sword kind of thing. After I posted about the Sweet Lolitas in Japan, I got a lot of odd hits…
- “dodge magnum“–my little brother was in a horrific wreck in his dodge magnum almost exactly one year ago
- “vintage cocktail rings“–maybe I should get those rings posted in my etsy shop!
- “pink atlas sewing machine“–have you ever seen one of these?
- “make it from scratch“–blog carnival that I not so consistently enter
- “flat panel tv reviews“–I should get paid extra for the number of hits on that one!
- “scented trivets“
- ***almost finished….this isn’t as fun as I thought it would be! and, I still have to go back and add all the hyperlinks!****
- “how to save seeds“–that’s kind of a generic search but I get plenty of them due to my short lived gardening tip series.