Get ready to mingle…
–verb (used without object)
1. to become mixed, blended, or united.
2. to associate or mix in company
3. to associate or take part with others; participate.
–verb (used with object)
4. to mix or combine; put together in a mixture; blend.
5. to unite, join, or conjoin.
6. to associate in company: a hostess who mingles diplomats with executives.
7. to form by mixing; compound; concoct.
[Origin: 1425–75; late ME menglen, equiv. to meng(en) to mix (OE mengan; c. D, G mengen) + -(e)len -le]
—Synonyms 4. commingle, intermingle, intermix. See mix.
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.
In other words…it’s a Monthly Mingler and it’s on its way. Stay tuned right here for more info!