13 things that are in my greenhouse…
- peppers–not growing but there nonetheless
- tomatoes–the last of the 72 I planted
- watermelons–sugarbabies–I planted 36 seeds!
- Christmas cactus–lots of cuttings
- Marcy, the ponytail palm
- plumeria cutting that refuses to root. It has grown an inch and sprouted flowers and leaves but has no roots!
- water plants
- compost bucket–seems odd, but the heat of the greenhouse speeds the decomposition. Yay!
- dog treats. You read that right, dog treats.
- rain water for watering the greenhouse plants
- extra nursery pots for cuttings and cast-offs
- hand tools
- Christmas lights–in a desperate attempt to heat the greenhouse in the winter, we turned to Christmas lights. They didn’t work.
Visit more Thursday 13ers right here…