When James and I finally have children, there are some things I hope to be able to say to them.
- You have such a great sense of humor! Can you teach a child a sense of humor or is it something they’re born with???
- You are an excellent gardener. Very important.
- I like your smile.
- Thank you for washing the dishes.
- Don’t strangle the kitty.
- Did the dog bite you…again?
- Just kidding on those last two. Checking to see if you’re reading closely. Although, I have said both phrases recently.
- I appreciate your obedience.
- I love being your mommy.
- You are soooo silly!
- What’s for dinner?
- You are a blessing to me.
- Do you take cream and sugar in your coffee? Just kidding!
Check out other Thursday 13ers at this website…