- Big fat lemonheads. This has been my favorite candy since the third grade. Give me a lemonhead over anything else!
- Extra sharp cheddar cheese: melted over homemade whole wheat toast–breakfast, lunch or dinner!
- Cottage Gardens: hollyhocks, poppies, peonies, bleeding hearts and sunflowers
- Old Picket fences
- Iron gates–preferably with a bit of rust or chipped paint. Nothing new-looking for me!
- Three year olds
- Blogging–of course, or I wouldn’t do it so much, right?
- Shopping for awesome, never before see items at thrift stores and garage sales
- Reading: fantasy, history, character driven, classical…
- Brick pathways with just a tinge of green moss growing over the edges of the bricks
- Pink houses with white shutters and gingerbread trim
- People with personality–not just culture or education
- Hot, rich, strong and creamy coffee with whipped cream on top
See more Thursday 13 lists here...